This is where you will be able to set up all your preferences for your Exceed.ai account.
You can do the following:
- Sync your calendar
- Set project preferences (if there are any)
- Update details (i.e. name, notice time, etc.)
You can set up your availability for meetings by syncing your calendar with our system.
You are able to choose / define the following when syncing your calendar, so that we only pull the correct available time slots for you:
- Days of the week
- Hours of the day (different times can be set for different days)
- Timezone you are working in
- Meeting length (15/30/45 minutes)
Please follow the these steps in order to sync your calendar:
- Click on “My Account” in the Settings section
- Connect your calendar with the Exceed.ai system
- Select the timezone of the working hours
- Choose the most convenient days and times that are available for meetings to be scheduled
- Choose meeting length
- Choose preferable notice time before setting up a meeting
Note: when using the meeting scheduler variable, a contact is given three time slot options to choose from. He is able to click on "See more options" to see additional options if none of the first are suitable to him.
Once a time slot is chosen, both the contact and the assigned rep will receive a meeting invitation as well as a confirmation email of the day and time of the scheduled meeting.
If each rep gets assigned his contacts according to certain preferences, then these distinctions can be set up on this page.
You can set up your preferences according to three different groupings:
In case you're leveraging Exceed.ai chat capabilities, you'll also see additional fields from the chat setup. This way, you can assigned online, based on user data (Region for example)
Additional articles that you might find relevant:
- Handling Tasks
- What happens when someone schedules a meeting with me?
- What are the different status options?
If you want to assign using any other field in the system, contact us at email@example.com